Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Normally Wednesdays are some of my favorite days of the week, but today was not among those. My dear Evie Alice was cranky most of the day because she's getting molars and then later scared the bejebbies out of me because she seemed out of it when she woke up this evening. I'd gone to plug in my phone and found her sitting up in the bed playing with her lips not talking or making eye contact. She later did talk though and seems to be okay. I had technical difficulties posting this blog tonight and I have seriously begun questioning how I talk to my daughters sometimes. I regularly shew them from the kitchen because I am afraid they'll get hurt, but I'm trying to figure out a nicer way to do so.

Bright spots in the day were that we made cookies and oatmeal cinnamon and chocolate chip! Waaa hoo! We also spent time on the porch watching a storm. Then all had breakfast for supper and I got to snuggle with my Ella Rose tonight before bed. That was a special treat.

Okay, much more interesting blog tomorrow!

Boop boop de doop!

G'night!

No comments: