Friday, October 19, 2012

Riding the Shortline

A little over three years ago a good friend of mine volunteered to keep Ella Rose for me since I had to go back to work. After prayerful consideration, I agreed. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. Aunt Neisy was far more than a sitter to Ella Rose she was and is one of my closest friends.Aunt Neisy's son, Noah, and Ella Rose soon became best friends. It was wonderful. Noah introduced my daughter to many new toys and ideas including Thomas the Tank Engine. Ella Rose fell in love with Thomas and has played with him ever since. She has a train table in her room, a million toy trains and more train accessories than you could imagine. She's still fanatical about Thomas all these years later. Tomorrow, we are taking the girls to spend a Day enjoying Thomas even more. We will ride on Thomas, get souvenirs, get tattoos, color, listen to stories and play Thomas games. The girls are estatic and so am I. It may be our third year to visit Thomas, but it's just as exciting as it was the first time.

It's all put on at the Sam short line railway. It's so much fun... Don't you just want to go for a ride.

Boop doop de doop

G'Night

No comments: