Wednesday, October 17, 2012

There were three in the bed...

Took my first "sick" day today as a stay at home mom.I didn't have to call anyone or go anywhere. The house is a MESS but my girls got the cuddles they needed today. So all is okay. Y

Both girls are under the weather and I'm coming down with something too so we just stayed home the majority of the day. We ventured out to Walmart mid-day and picked up a few things including new pajamas for the girls. They were so excited that they put them on as soon as we got home.

Ella Rose is doing some better though, I think and is headed back to preschool tomorrow. However, tonight there were many tears from her because she didn't feel well and needed to sleep with me and so she is. The tears aren't necessary except to tell me how poorly she feels. She usually snuggles to sleep with Josh, but when she's sick I prefer that she be by my side. And so she is...all three sicklings cuddled up together... Snug and cozy.

And with that said, I'm off to bed.

Boop doop de doop.

G'Night

No comments: