Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sick/teething children & a mini village

Sorry y'all this is going to be quick tonight. Ella Rose is coming down with a cold. She's got a deep cough and it's getting worse. Evie Alice is cutting three teeth and two of these are molars. She's sleeping a lot! She nursed nonstop last night, took a five hour nap this afternoon from 1 to 6 and went back to bed around 8:30.

But we did visit a little child sized rock village today complete with models of churches and homes from the coast of Normandie and Notre Dome in France. Best of all it was free right here in Calhoun. The models even had minute details like stained glass windows and impressive ones like flying buttresses. The girls loved it and so did I.

I also got to try out a new restaurant in town called Christian and Jakes. It was really, really good. They have a massive vegetarian menu and because my Momma babysat for me I got to enjoy and adult luncheon with one of my childhood friends Jenni.

All in all it was a great day... And Ella Rose bounced on the trampoline for hours. However, tonight both little ones are feeling a big under the weather so I'm off to offer cuddles and be Dr Mommy.

Boop boop de doop!

No comments: