Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring break day 6 and seven!


After all the fun that we had at the Daryle Singletary concert, seemed to fall into the dust when I awakened Saturday morning only to realize that I hurt so badly, that I couldn't even walk. So I yelled for my dear husband who promptly helped me back to bed. Unfortunately, not only did I feel down and out, but my poor husband did too. He had a headache.

Poor Josh! Not only was his wife under the weather, but now he was too. So since he'd made it to the living room, I decided I needed to as well. And after I finally did make it to the livingroom (mid-morning) I promptly fell back asleep until mid-afternoon.

However, I did enjoy the quality time with my dear husband even though neither of us felt all that wonderful. Also it was nice that it was stormy outside, because that made it easier to not feel so bad about being stuck inside on a couch all day long...

Thankfully, on Sunday we both felt better. So after getting up and going to church we visited our usual Sunday lunch location, Subway! Then after lunch, we met my in-laws at Lowes.

My wonderful mother-in-law offered to buy us a new washing machine. And even better, my dear husband and spectacular father-in-law installed this new machine for us on Sunday.

And I have to say the new washing machine is really, really nice. It has more controls than our previous machine did and does a spectacular job washing our clothes quickly and efficiently!

You know...although I may not have had the most exciting break, it was still really, really nice.

Thanks for tuning in and listening to all of my spring break ramblings...

No comments: