Monday, January 21, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday, our little one ceased to be with us. I began miscarrying yesterday morning about 8:30. By noon, we knew that there was no longer a heart beat.


The picture to the right shows the developmental stage of our child when we lost him/her. It is a picture of a 10 week old fetus.


I'll go for a follow up appointment some time this week. I'm having a really hard time right now and so I may not be posting for a while. I'm taking some time off work.

I appreciate your prayers. I'm sure our little one is happy to be with his/her cousins, god-sisters and brothers (my two godchildren that are there) and his/her uncle. I'm also sure that our late four legged children are watching over our little one, namely : Mattie, Levi, Pumpkin, Babe, BC and Thorndyke. And there's no doubt his/her great-grandparents are as well.

I've contacted the school. The assistant principal is taking care things for me. I'm just going to take the time off and ty to get myself to a point that I can return to school soon.

Please pray for Josh and me....this is a hard time for us both. He's holding out for the follow up appointment. I think we are both holding our breaths and hoping that somewhere, somehow they misdiagnosed us yesterday. But I think we both also know the odds of that are slim.

I don't know when I'll be back to post again, but know that I will.
In the meantime...please pray!






Betty












No comments: