Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Children's Museum

Today was a great day! The girls and I got up and had breakfast with my nieces and nephews before they headed out to school. Then we had time to cuddle and slowly get ready for our day since we are on break! Nice!! Momma returned from delivering children to school and we had plenty of time to visit with her.

After we did that, we packed up and headed out the Children's Museum in Atlanta. We had a blast!! Ella loved the balls that could be used in various types of tools. Evie Alice liked the infant waterbed. I liked the garden, fake sand, and that Ella got to paint on the wall, but my favorite was the cow that Ella got to practice milking. We spent several hours exploring all that the Children's Museum had to offer.

Tomorrow is another fun filled day of fall break. We may take it a bit easy though...my left knee has begun swelling and I honestly don't know why it's doing that...so I've put a brace on it and I'm going see what happens from there. I'd share more, but honestly I'm exhausted so I look forward to telling you all about our day tomorrow, after it happens.

For now, good night!

No comments: