Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good news

Hi all-

Guess what! Josh and I have some good news that I'm prepared to share with all of you. We are expecting a baby again. As of today I'm eleven weeks, which means that I've made it past the point where I miscarried in January. Whew! That makes me feel quite a bit better. Although I have to admit I'll feel even better in two and a half weeks when I finally make it out of the first trimester.

Our little one is due February 26th and oddly enough this is the exact same day that my department head at school is due. Weird huh?

Nonetheless we are excited and should know whether we are having a boy or girl in October. I'll try to keep you updated as more developments progress.


5 comments:

Ally said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news.

Betty Briones said...

Thanks! We're really excited.

Lenalee Robinson said...

I know that this probably sounds silly, but I have to make note of it, anyway. . . our younger puppies' birthday is also February 26! :-)

jmill said...

Ah! Congratulations! I hope to see you on the circuit this year :-)

Betty Briones said...

Yes, you'll certainly see me out some...I won't be there full time...but I may visit occasionally. Thanks for the congratulations.