Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today was a good day...it felt like a Monday, but it was good nonetheless. Ella did really well going back to the sitters. The children at school were talkative, but fairly good. I've gotten a ton done this evening and I have designated tomorrow baking night. I can hardly wait to try out a pumpkin roll that my friend Shelli posted on her website. If it turns out good for me, I may ask her if I can link it here. :)

I've gotten here at home this evening. The floors are clean (mopped and swept). Our bathroom is shining it's so clean. Lunches are packed for tomorrow. Ella's diaper bag is too. Clothes are laid out. Ella Rose is sleeping soundly. Josh is working a concert. I've come up with a good strong new budget.

So it's a nice evening. The other big change for the evening is that Ella Rose has gone to bed in cloth diapers. I'd been doing cloth diligently during the day, but I was wary of trying it at night. However, a good friend has recently gone to cloth full time...and was telling me how spectacularly it works.

I know this is a rambly post, but honestly...I'm tired and still need to tackle the Wife of Bath's Tale from Canterbury Tales for my AP Literature class. So I'll try to post more coherently and finally get around to telling you more about Ella's and my adventures tomorrow.

See you then,
Betty

2 comments:

Not Hannah said...

How did the cloth diapering overnight go?

Betty Briones said...

It went really, really well. Thanks for asking!! :)