Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby legs


As my little Ella Rose grows, I discover more and more about the wonderful and not so wonderful childhood gadgets and accessories. Since I'm a cloth diapering semi-crunchy mother, I also have done a tremendous amount research about various baby products. However, my current infatuation is with Babylegs.

Baby legs are leg warmers for babies and look like pants without the crotch. They are particularly useful (in my limited opinion) for babies who live in homes with predominately hard, wood laminate, or tile floors, but are also useful to put on little babies during the winter months when it gets chilly.

I found myself wishing we'd taken Ella Rose's with us when we were up in Calhoun earlier this week. I'd actually meant to, but then forgot them on the kitchen table.

They come in all different colors, patterns, and even can be coordinated to fit seasonal events. (As you can see in the attached pictures).

Plus, one of the best parts (in my opinion) is that they don't out grow them in a season or even a year or two. Baby legs will fit, albeit differently every year, a baby or child from newborn age on until they are ten years old. Yes, you read correctly.

So if any of you have not discovered baby legs (and haver a baby or pre-teen child running around) I highly reccomend checking them out.

Here's their website: http://www.babylegs.com And the other place I've gotten REALLY good deals on babylegs is at http://www.babysteals.com You have to watch the babysteals website for the deal, but every so often it pops up...and in the meantime there are many other good deals on there to enjoy. Just be careful...it's addictive.

Betty

No comments: