Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy Saturday


Ella is snoozing so this is an excellent time for me to get my post in for today. Things are going well around here and I do believe I could handle being a stay at home Momma all of the time. :) Ella and I have had so much fun this week. Once we got home from all of our north and middle GA adventures, we took it easy for a day or two. Ella got shots Tuesday, and finally was feeling back up to par yesterday so we celebrated by spending more time outside. Ella gummed on pinestraw while I renovated our flower beds. I still need to tackle my garden from this summer which is just a weed bed, now.
Plans for today are to hang out with my husband. Cook some APPLES, surprise, surprise. Play with my brillant little 7 month old who has been saying, "Ella, bye-bye, hi, Mum-ma, & la la." She blows my mind y'all. :) I've never heard of a 7 month old talking like this, but Ella is.

Perhaps we'll hit up the Belks sale. I'd love to go to the Georgia National Fair, but I doubt that we'll make it up there this year. Daisy, Rachel, Ella, and I will go for a walk. Maybe I can convince my husband to play a game of Life with me and we can watch a movie or something fun like that.

Those are my plans for this lazy Saturday. What do you have planned?

-Betty



No comments: